|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Steeldive SD1969 1200M Watch - The "PLOPROF" Homage
I'm starting to run out of adjectives..
This is the (let's go for) monumental Steeldive SD1969 - their Omega Seamaster 600 "PloProf" homage. Sold with Orange Steeldive strap and a slightly less insane stainless steel five-link jubilee bracelet, this 1200m Waterproof dive watch, featuring locking bezel and helium escape valve (always strictly necessary when walking down the highstreet in Staines / Glasgow / Manilla, etc) boasts the following specs..
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Seiko NH35 Hacking/Handwinding movement (with around a 40hr power-reserve)
- Lockable bi-rotational ceramic bezel with Blue BGW9 lume
- Screwdown crown and crown guard (it took me 10 minutes to work that out, I'll admit..)
- Screwback Case
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Helium Escape Valve
- Steeldive Orange and stainless-steel Jubilee bracelet
- 48mm case size (without crown)
- 15.6mm Case size
- 22mm Lug
- 1200m Water Resistance
Real-world sizes are:
54mm, crown guard to middle of right-hand side
47mm, case top to bottom
43mm outer bezel <> outer bezel
32mm inner bezel <> inner bezel
around 17mm thick
Sold with classic steeldive case and of course their 1 YEAR WARRANTY..
Note the difference on the BEZEL INSERT between versions 1 and 2 of this monster! The Vid and the end of the photo carousel is of the V2 WATCH!